Dr. Lisa LaPresti was born and raised in Pittsburgh, PA. She graduated from West Virginia University in 1998 with a bachelors degree in Biology. She received her Doctor of Dental Medicine degree from the University of Pittsburgh in 2003. Dr. LaPresti then went on to pursue her pediatric dental residency training in Cleveland, OH. She spent two years training at Rainbow Babies and Children's Hospital, which is affiliated with Case Western Reserve University. Dr. LaPresti is a die hard Pittsburgh Steelers and Penguins fan! During her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband and two young children.
- American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast District Dental Association
- Southeastern Society of Pediatric Dentistry